- Good exposure to Heterocyclic chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Chiral synthesis, Chiral separation, organometallic reactions, Suzuki coupling etc.
- Organic synthesis of Nitrogen, Sulfur and Phosphorous containing compounds.
- Well versed with multi-step organic synthesis in gram scale.
- Experience in synthesizing the Radio- Labelled molecules will be an added advantage.
- Experience in carrying out anhydrous reactions, isolation, Chromatography separation and structural elucidation of organic compounds by latest spectroscopic methods, GS-MS & LC-MS.
- Conduct literature search, Patents search and other chemical database search.
- Planning and executing synthetic routes for custom synthesis, Medicinal products, API, metabolites, Intermediates, Impurity standards, Deuterated compound, etc
- Expertise in Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Cross-Coupling Reactions, Asymmetric Catalysis, Organometalic Chemistry, Synthesis of Transition-Metal Complexes, Multistep Synthesis, Organocatalysis.
- Experience in analysis of compounds by utilising different characterization techniques such as Multinuclear NMR Spectroscopy, chiral HPLC, GC, FT-IR, Polarimeter, UV-Vis Spectrometer, Fluorescence Spectrometer, Transmission Electron Microscope, LC-MS.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in chiral chemistry including sterio specific reactions, resolutions etc.
- Isolation, Characterization & Synthesis of impurities.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Unichem Laboratories Ltd
With formulations constituting the core of the company business, Unichem is backward integrated to API Manufacturing, which adds value to the customer in terms of quality and sustainability.
Contact Company:Unichem Laboratories Ltd