JOB Vacancy open for IPQA Process.
- Monitoring of the sampling activities in the validation batches.
- Providing information to the shop floor on the validation requirements.
- Performing the IPQA rounds & compliance verification.
- To support in the closure of abnormalities, events, deviations and validations.
- Validation activities to be done as per the predefined criteria and to provide the inputs on timely manner to make the validation successful.
- To report the abnormalities during the validation batches sampling in time.
- To Support the validation execution in terms of events, deviations & validation report closures.
- The additional activity is going to include in the quality assurance function.
Work Experience Required
1 to 3 years
Required Candidate profileCommunication;
Perks and BenefitsHike not More than 20%
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:M.Pharma - Pharmacy
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Unichem Laboratories Ltd
With formulations constituting the core of the company business, Unichem is backward integrated to API Manufacturing, which adds value to the customer in terms of quality and sustainability.
Contact Company:Unichem Laboratories Ltd