- Ensure 100% compliance with all departmental SOPs and other norms set by the internal and external customers.
- Compliance with cGMP principles in tandem with International Regulatory Standards.
- Compliance with Data Integrity.
- Plan and organize daily production and packing activity as per lay down the procedure and system.
- Issuance of daily consumable, Raw and Packing material from stores.
- Routine checking of daily records.
- Preparation and Controlling of Batch Manufacturing Records and Batch Packing Record.
- Production planning and Control along with Manufacturing and Packing.
- Annexure & formats preparation as per requirement.
- BMR and BPR review and submitting to QA.
- Handling of various problems at shop floor to give a quality product.
- Ensure effective maintenance of the department, Premises and equipment.
- Coordinating meetings for daily production and packing plan.
- Monitoring of Production and Packing Activity.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Process at Various Stages.
- Process Validation.
- SOP Preparation and correction.
- Track wise deviation and change control.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:M.Pharma - Pharmacy
Unichem Laboratories Ltd
With formulations constituting the core of the company business, Unichem is backward integrated to API Manufacturing, which adds value to the customer in terms of quality and sustainability.
Contact Company:Unichem Laboratories Ltd