- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with companys policies and vision.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
- Prepare annual budget.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies.
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees.
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc).
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Unichem Laboratories Ltd
Recruiter Name:Samir Gaikwad
Contact Company:Unichem Laboratories Ltd