- Develop/optimize drug product injectable and ophthalmic formulations and manufacturing processes for regulated market.
- Evaluate literature and patents related to products under development and perform pre-formulation and formulation development activities.
- Liaison with analytical, manufacturing, quality and regulatory counterparts to develop protocols for drug product development.
- Prepare protocols, batch records, specifications and other documents for feasibility, scale-up and submission batches.
- Compilation and review of technical data related to formulation, process, analysis and stability monitoring for products under development for submissions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned to meet departmental and company objectives.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:M.Pharma - Pharmacy
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Unichem Laboratories Ltd
Recruiter Name:Sagar Kunde
Contact Company:Unichem Laboratories Ltd
Address :Unichem Bhavan, Prabhat Estate, Off S.V, Road,Jogeshwari (W)