- Achieving shift production targets in both quality & quantity.
- Maintaining documents related to Manufacturing area as per cGMP.
- Preparation of daily production report and man power calculation.
- Active calculation and batch reconciliation at various stages.
- Conducting in process checking at various intermediate stages.
- Preparation of BMR and other relevant documents.
- Preparation of SOP's related to manufacturing areas in aspects of operation, cleaning and system related.
- Handling of process validation, cleaning validation batches.
- Work closely with F&D to plan and execute scale-up, optimisation and validation batches.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role:Product Development Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:M.Pharma - Pharmacy
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Unichem Laboratories Ltd
Contact Company:Unichem Laboratories Ltd