- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and department.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Order stationary supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Update telephone directory and employees extensions.
- Support travel desk for booking tickets & coordinating travel plans.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Perform duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing and documentation.
- Coordination of administration activities with other departments.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Unichem Laboratories Ltd
Contact Company:Unichem Laboratories Ltd