- Responsible for technology transfer activities from lab scale to commercial scale.
- Study of P&ID and approval of the same, preparation of PFDs, Mass balance, performing HAZOP study.
- Preparation of trial reports.
- Preparation of TMPR & MPR.
- Review and Design of critical equipments & approval of GA drawing.
- Co-ordinate for design, installation and qualification activity.
- Executing validation activities for process control system.
- Ensure good housekeeping of plant, equipment and available infrastructure.
- Maintain the environment health and safety parameters during the working in company premises.
- Execution of validation and scale up batches for all the products to be manufactured at site.
- Co-ordinate with cross functional team like project, engineering, production etc. for support.
- Preparing, controlling budgets.
- Execution of SAP related activities.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical
PG:M.Tech - Chemical
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Unichem Laboratories Ltd
Contact Company:Unichem Laboratories Ltd