- Responsible for strategic sourcing & procurement of all capital requirements, project procurement, Mechanical spares and services, change parts, tooling, laboratory instrument & consumables.
- Handling procurement of equipment, instruments for R & D.
- Alternative vendor development.
- Achieving target savings.
- Co ordinating with plant and vendors for timely delivery of material & services.
- Monthly MIS preparation. Includes open and closed PR & PO, spent value etc.
- Harmonization of rate contracts across locations.
- Financial control.
- Tracking vendors ABG and PBG.
- Monitor cash flow.
- Monitoring payments Presently bottleneck for timely completion.
- Monitor CAPEX Budgets.
- Accountable for timely purchase and at correct market price.
- Accountable for proper coordination between locations and corporate.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Mechanical, Electrical, Diploma - Any Specialization
Unichem Laboratories Ltd
Recruiter Name:Samir Gaikwad
Contact Company:Unichem Laboratories Ltd