- Responsible for strategic sourcing & procurement of all capital requirements, project procurement, Mechanical spares and services, change parts, tooling, laboratory instrument & consumables.
- Handling procurement of equipment, instruments for R & D.
- Alternative vendor development.
- Achieving target savings.
- Co ordinating with plant and vendors for timely delivery of material & services.
- Monthly MIS preparation. Includes open and closed PR & PO, spent value etc.
- Harmonization of rate contracts across locations.
- Financial control.
- Tracking vendors ABG and PBG.
- Monitor cash flow.
- Monitoring payments Presently bottleneck for timely completion.
- Monitor CAPEX Budgets.
- Accountable for timely purchase and at correct market price.
- Accountable for proper coordination between locations and corporate.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Unichem Laboratories Ltd
We are a leading pharmaceutical company with an increasing focus on innovative research and developed markets. To augment our efforts in achieving our expansion and business plan we invite young and energetic people to take up responsible positions in our organisation
View Contact Details+