Roles and responsibilitiesPosition : Assistant Manager Engineering & Projects (API)
Experience : 5-8 years in Pharma Project Management. Experience in Pharma, API, Bulk drugs projects.
Reporting to : Senior Manager
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech (Chemical/ Mechanical)
- Supporting projects from conceptualization stage through detailed design
- Interface with other designers and consultant representatives to supervise and coordinate the development of design deliverables.
- API projects, process flow diagram, utility calculation & process study.
- Monitor project execution happening as per specifications.
- Monitor project timelines as per bar charts.
- Conduct self-inspection audits of API manufacturing sites
- Attend project meetings at API site as an when required
- Work on HVAC concepts, system and pressure zonings.
- Participate in techno-commercial meetings of vendors
- Provide commissioning and troubleshooting support for equipment and utility systems.
- Good documentation skill
- Good communication skill
- Good coordination skill
- Good proficiency with IT system
- Proficiency in preparing project progress reports and power point presentations
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical, Chemical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Unichem Laboratories Ltd
Contact Company:Unichem Laboratories Ltd