- Responsible for Liasoning with MoEF for EC and MPCB for consent authorization.
- Management and control of environmental activity like ETP management.
- Ensure proper operation & maintenance of ETP & Hazardous waste management.
- Organize safety training programs for the employees as well as contract personnels.
- Review and approve QMS activities (Like Change controls, Deviations, Investigations, CAPA, etc.).
- Co-ordinate with cross functional team.
- Promote and maintain the environment, health and safety parameters.
- Proper utilization of available manpower (contract people) & manufacturing facilities for smooth operation of ETP operation.
- Liasoning with authorities to meet business objectives.
- Adhere to all the company policies & manuals (business, safety, Finance).
- Responsible for maintaining smooth operation of ETP so as to meet required environmental norms/standards.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Chemistry, Environmental science, B.Tech/B.E. - Environmental
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry, Environmental science
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Unichem Laboratories Ltd
Contact Company:Unichem Laboratories Ltd