- Ensure EHS Legal compliance at site
- Implement measures to ensure zero accident at site
- Implementation of EHS system to ensure smooth ETP operation
- EHS training
- On time submission of legal forms / returns as per the state / central rules
- Monitor and ensure legal compliance related to air, water emissions
- EHS training such as induction, on job, tool box, etc.
- Waste reduction measure implementation
- Implement initiatives to improve EHS culture at site
- To take frequently review of records, documents, SOPs, Operational controls, Scope, Objectives & updates of legal registers.
- ISO 14001-2015 documentation
- Knowledge of Multiple Effect Evaporators (MEE).
- All statutory compliance i.e. fulfillment of Environment pollution laws includes - The Water Act, 1974, The Air act 1981, The Environment (Protection) Act 1986, The Hazardous waste (Management & Handling) Rules 1989, Noise Pollution and Control Rules 2000, The Biomedical waste rules 1998, Ozone depleting substance (Regulation & Control) rules 2000, The Batteries (Management & Handling) rules 2001 & co-ordination with statutory authorities i.e. MPCB, CETP, MIDC, Local Environment Committee, etc.
- To Follow the principal of 3R (Reduce, Reuse, & Recycle)
- EHS legal compliance monitoring and assurance Prepare legal register as per state / central rules, implement system to follow all identified requirements
- Documentation & Implementation of ISO 14001:2015 Environment management systems.
- Regular monitoring & trouble shoot handling in effluents treatment plant having Primary, secondary & tertiary treatment system. In secondary biological treatment system consisting aerobic treatment system.
- To ensure outlet effluent within MPCB Compliance.
- ETP outlet & stack monitoring by online server of CPCB.
- Regular monitoring & trouble shooting of triple effect evaporator with two agitator thin film dryer (ATFD).
- Form-V Form-IV preparation & submission.
- Preparation and submission of Bio-medical waste annual report in form-I.
- To advise and assist the factory management in the fulfillment of its obligations, statutory requirement.
- Maintain of records of hazardous waste collection, treatment and disposal in form-III as per hazardous waste management rules. Rule-1989
- Mass awareness campaigns World environment day, etc. with variety of colorful competitions for employees and their families.
- Monitoring of ambient air, stack monitoring, drinking water sampling, noise level monitoring & Illumination monitoring is done.
- Identify legal gaps, action plan to close the gaps.
- On time submission of the legal forms / returns as per requirement
- Performance in terms of 3R (Reduce, Reuse, & Recycle) of waste
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Chemical, Mechanical, Engineering, B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Environmental science, Chemistry
Unichem Laboratories Ltd
Contact Company:Unichem Laboratories Ltd